Monday, May 14, 2007

Summer is here

I am so glad to be out of school and back at home with nothing to do--for now. I am in search of a job right now. I could go back to Boston Market, but I would like to try to work somewhere else. I have applied for a job at the Angelika theater in Plano and that would be a very cool job for me to have. Besides trying to get a job, I don't have anything to do right now. Summer classes start the 4th of June and then end on the 3rd of July and it's M-Th for 2 hours, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Besides school and work, I'm gonna get a new phone this summer but I'm not quite sure which one I want. A smart phone would be nice because it'll let me access my email and the internet but some of the new "dumb" phones look pretty interesting. I need help, if you have a new-ish phone and you like it a lot, please tell me what it is so I can do some research on it. That's about it for now, summer is starting off slow, which isn't a bad thing because I'm sure it will start flying by before I know it.

-Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Montes applied at the angelika too.

    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I found out about the job.

    ReplyDelete