Monday, January 12, 2009

Frankfurt is Freakin' Freezing

The flight over here wasn't all that bad. There were a few crying babies on board but they didn't cry for too long after take off. I wasn't able to get to sleep for some reason (not because of the babies), so I'm sitting here in the Frankfut airport about to fall asleep. At least I'm not outside where it feels like it is 5 degrees, there is snow covering the ground, and low clouds limit the visibility to -- well not much at all, it keeps changing as I look out this window. Hopefully the clouds will clear up and the precipitation will stay away so I can get to Madrid on time. If you want a post card or something leave your address in the comments or email me at saxplaya (at) gmail (dot) com. That's all for now, more when I get settled in Madrid -- and get Internet.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:40 PM

    I just tried to comment and failed. Moral of the story: I read your blog... I maybe even made it a bookmark... Maybe.

    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:07 AM

    Oooo I want a postcard!

    -Steph (H)

    ReplyDelete