Sunday, April 01, 2007

Starting back up


So, I have decided to start blogging again. I'm not sure how many people will actually read this or what kind of topic I should make the blog about. Any ideas?

It is almost April, wow. Florida and Ohio State will be playing for the Men's NCAA Basketball Championship on Monday. Same teams as the football Nat'l Championship. Who's gonna win it this time? I need Florida to win so I can win my pool.

If you haven't heard, I have been in three movies, two which have been released up until now. Here is the link to the second movie: Shotgun 2. Hope you enjoy it and if you haven't seen the first movie, search around that website and watch it before the second one!

In other news, I was inducted to the Alpha Lambda Delta National Freshman Honor Society. Yeah, I had to wake up at 6 AM on a Saturday morning for a diploma and a pin. Well, I shouldn't be complaining because it is quite an honor and I am very pleased that I was accepted to it. I'm not sure if I'll get involved with it yet but I will think about it.

This weekend was parents' weekend and my family came to visit me. We went to the OKC Nat'l Memorial downtown this morning. It has almost been 12 years since it happened, my brother and sister didn't even know what happened so everything had to be explained to them. I feel older and older everyday. My parents also wanted to visit Campus Lodge, the apartments I am staying at next year. They were very impressed by the rooms and all the amenities that were provided, which is good because they are paying for it. Thats about all I did with my family, there wasn't that much to do but thats okay, they were all tired and my brother was getting crabby.

Thats all for now, I will try to write in this everyday. We'll see how that goes. Leave suggestions if you have any. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I failed to mention that on Friday night after the tornado watch (or is it warning) was over, Sharon had dinner with my family at the caf (for free!) and shared a brownie with my mother. She also had a roll. That is all.

-Jamie

2 comments:

  1. What a day you had... I still have a great shirt for your brother. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:13 AM

    You forgot to write about the part where I had dinner with you and your family. I even shared a brownie with your mom.

    ReplyDelete