Monday, April 02, 2007

April Fools!

Welcome to April. Just five and a half weeks of school left for the college kids, two months for the high school kids. I didn't have any pranks pulled on me today and didn't hear about any good ones. Anybody have a good story?

So, I have two tests this week: Accounting and Spanish. My Spanish test is tomorrow and I'm probably 60% ready. Maybe I should focus a little bit more and actually study. Hmm. The Accounting test is going to be pretty difficult but I have decided one thing from this class: I will never be an accountant. I could not stand classifying accounts and figuring deferred revenues and accounts payable all day. Blah.

Nothing else really to note for today (er, yesterday). Baseball started today. The Mets beat the Cardinals. Was pulling for the Cards but oh well. In the Women's NCAA Basketball Tournament, Tennessee and Rutgers will match up for the title. My pick: Rutgers. Just because I really don't like Tennessee or their terrible fans. On the Men's side tOSU and Florida will battle it out in Hotlanta tomorrow night at 8 PM on CBS. My Pick: Florida 87 - tOSU 83. Tell me your picks for the game. Okay, enough sports although more will come in the future.

That's all I have to write for now. Any comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for reading.

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment